What we collect
- We collect information like name and email address when a visitor comments on a post or subscribes to our newsletter. You can even comment anonymously if you like.
- We collect information about the device with which you access our website, your operating system type, browser, date/time when you accessed our website, your country, preferred language and other technical information.
- We may collect information using cookies. Cookies are a small piece of data that are sent from a website and stored on the user’s browser. We may use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only in temporary memory while the user navigates the website. And persistent cookies stay on your browser until deleted. The latter helps in providing you with a more personalised experience on the website.
What we do with the information
- To send you the newsletter, respond to your comments and provide user support.
- To understand your needs and use that information to customise our website.
- To protect the website against illegal activity.
- To track and measure advertising on the website.
We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Links to other websites
- You may opt-out of future email communication by clicking the unsubscribe links in the footer of our emails. You may also notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
- You can also update or erase your personal data by contacting us at [email protected].
This policy was last updated on 15 March 2021.